Aura is a luminous light surrounding our bodies. The blue color in the Aura is one of the prominent colors, which shows a lot of calmness and positivity in a person’s personality. It has a lot of essential things to know about.
I’m sure you must be excited to look into the details. We have gathered all the required information in this article. You will be able to know what it means, how it is related to the essential chakra system, and other details.
The meaning of Blue Aura is quite broad. It is related to the throat and thyroid. The color signifies a cool breeze that further signals towards calm and collectedness. It also suggests an eased nervous system, a sustaining life, a balance, and energy transmission. This color is the where which denotes groundedness, and no matter how lost or confused you might feel at a certain point, you will always bounce back stronger than ever.
1. Light Blue
As we all can connect this shade with peace, clarity, serenity, and truthfulness. Light blue colored aura people are often intuitive and have a disciplined approach towards everything.
2. Royal Blue
Royal blue or extremely strong blue Aura is an indication of the inherence of extraordinary sensory abilities or psychic abilities.
3. Muddy Blue
This shade signifies a personality where people might have a fear of future, expression, or speaking the truth.
- These are one of those with the most composed demeanor. They are reliable and calm at the same time.
- They love to share their wisdom and make great philosophers as they believe in sharing their knowledge with everyone so that people can take two bits from it.
- Aura of dark blue color is rare, but they do exist, and these people have a strong personality who won’t shy away from standing for what is right.
- They are great at vocation and convey their thoughts most perfectly and eloquently.
- They are great organizers and love to inspire people.
- These people have high intellect and are very intuitive. Their head and heart are balanced in such a way that decision making is easy for them.
- These are peacemakers who can calmly handle heated arguments.
- Individuals with blue in their Aura expect truthfulness, communication, and clarity in all the matters in their relationships.
- One of the negatives of the Blue colored Aura is that they become too engrossed in work, and their bonds suffer due to lack of attention.
Association with Chakra
Blue is associated with the throat chakra, which governs communication and self-expression. As long as you have your chakra balanced, you will not face any difficulty, but any imbalance would bring symptoms such as shyness, anxiety, and lack of interest in certain things. This could lead to long term issues, and you might end up having a bad temper and self-centered nature.
Different shades of blue convey different meanings. One should study each color with high vigilance to bring out the correct interpretations and make way for a great life by rectifying any error.